October is now over and as everything in life it had its highs and lows. But I want to share with you the things/events I really loved on one of my favorite months of the year!
- Being an auntie for the first time.
This was definitely my fav! On October 28th my brother-in-law had his first born! And she’s the most gorgeous and sweetest thing on earth! This is just the beginning of what I hope to be one of the best experiences ever! And I’m so so happy to be part of this little baby’s journey on this world. Love you so much already Maria Clara.
– Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austin: a marvelous romance set in 1812 about a girl named Elizabeth Bennet who comes to learn how the judgements we make are often wrong and that’s something more we don’t know beyond people’s appearances.
I’m passionate about epoch novels and movies and after I saw this movie I wanted to read the book so badly. I felt in love with it! I’m an amateur reader when it comes to novels but when I’m caught by a story I love I find myself devouring the book. And that’s what happen with this one. Amazing characters and a different yet passionate love story that everyone should read in their lifetime.
– Bio-Young: Get Younger at a Cellular and Hormone Level by Roxy Dillon: I’m still finishing this one but this is more of a scientific book. This is not only talking about how to get “younger” in an appearance way but more in a general well being, long living with quality kind of way. Lately I’ve been really into everything that’s natural to our bodies, and Roxy really gives so much scientific knowledge on how your body works and explaining why something (like some tea herbs for example) is going to do good for your body. I’m really loving to know more about this and if you’re into this kind of knowledge I advice you to read this book.
Can’t even tell you how addicted I am to this series. Ever since Game of Thrones I didn’t think that another series would catch my attention ’til this one came up into my life.
For those who don’t know, the series takes place in 1945 where the war nurse Claire Randall, on a trip in Scotland to get a closer relationship with her husband , is mysteriously transported through time to 1743 where she finds herself alone in a different time, with different customs and different people. Can’t tell you much more. All I can say is for you to watch the series because it’s so damn good!
– Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
If you didn’t saw any of the Hotel Transylvania movies I advise you to! They have a great message about family, accepting each others differences, between other things, and it’s sooooo funny! On this 3rd movie the monsters take a vacation on a cruise specific for monsters where Dracula falls in love with the cruise captain who is secretly trying to get rid of the monsters. A funny and entertaining way to spend your evening, specially if you love animation/cartoon movies like me!
- Friends Diogo & Monica’s Wedding
I love the month of October, specially when there are so many reasons to celebrate. And this is definitely one of them. My friend’s wedding was so magical and a great way to have an amazing day to be celebrating love and just be happy with all our friends (for me they are my 2nd family). Definitely one of my favorite’s of the month.
- Getting my first crystals
This month I finally found 2 crystals that I felt in love with. I always heard that it’s the crystal that pick you and I’ve been searching for crystals for months without any calling out to me. But this month when I saw this two I really felt like they were the “ones”.
I bought a little amethyst and a fluorite. They’re now living at my desk helping me energize myself and my work. I’m so in love with them.
- Getting the blog up and running!
This was definitely a conquest, after a lot of hard work I finally have a space that’s me all over it. I really love how it turned out and how inspiring it is to me! I hope I can give you that same kind of inspiration as this journey progresses. This is my diary, my inspo and creative space, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
And that’s it for the month of October! Are these some of your favorites to? What did you do this month that made you happy? Let me know in the comments!
“Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us.”
– Jane Austin